Located in Phoenix, Arizona, Mr. Francis has been originating loans and arranging equity (permanent, bridge, construction, mezzanine, etc.) for all types of commercial real estate nationwide for over 30 years through a variety of capital sources including life insurance companies, commercial and investment banks, pension funds, mortgage REITS, Debt Funds, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and FHA/HUD. Total loan and equity production over the years exceeds $16 Billion. This diversity of experience, and variety of lender and equity relationships, enable him to quickly identify the most competitive financing and equity terms available in the market to achieve his client’s financing objectives. Leveraging CBRE’s proprietary technology, data bases, and intellectual resources further enables Bruce to be a trusted advisor to clients and provide best-in-class service.
Bruce has a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and a Master of Business Administration from the Arizona State University and is also a licensed Mortgage Broker and Real Estate Salesperson. He is also a member of numerous professional organization including the Mortgage Bankers Association, ICSC, CMBA, etc.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Mortgage Broker (State of Arizona)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (State of Arizona)
- Member of the National Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of the California Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of the CBRE Capital Markets Institutional Properties Group
- Member of the CBRE DSF G-20 Group
- Member of the CBRE Net Lease Property Group
- Member of the CBRE National Office Partners Group
- Member of the CBRE National Retail Partners Group
- Arizona State University, Master of Business Administration; Finance
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science; Marketing, Magna Cum Laude
- Extensive studies in Japanese language and Asian history; Bilingual, Japanese