Brooke is responsible for leading the Center of Excellence team for the BNY Mellon account. Brooke’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing account communications and change management programs, governance and compliance oversight, as well as, providing program management services driving the implementation of key initiatives.
Brooke began her CBRE career in 2000 on the American Express account when outsourced to Trammell Crow Company. During her tenure with the account, Brooke held the positions of Vice President of Center of Excellence, Vice President of Integrated Solutions, Director of Global Key Initiatives, Director of Global Operations- Transaction Management and Transaction Manager with geographical responsibilities including United States as well as Canada. Brooke’s leadership and focus on customer service have resulted in outstanding achievements in client satisfaction, cost savings and avoidance, defined and enhanced processes and procedures while providing strategic opportunities.
Transitioning to the Verizon Wireless Transition Team in 2011, Brooke developed a repeatable and sustainable KPI and SLA management process which has been leveraged with other CBRE accounts. During the same year, Brooke transitioned to the Capital One account providing Program Management services in support of the HSBC and ING D facilities integrations, as well as, developing an Operational Excellence team focused on procurement and sourcing annual plans and delivery, health and safety. In 2013, Brooke joined the Booz Allen Hamilton Account with responsibilities including the management of critical lease actions, development and communication of real estate options with the end user, manage GRE lease processes, landlord negotiations and management of the CBRE brokerage network account for a 3M SF global portfolio.
Before joining Trammell Crow Company in 2000, Brooke worked for six years on the landlord side of the industry supporting institutional clients such as Sumitomo Life, LendLease, State of Michigan, TIAA and CALPERS, to name a few. After supporting more than 6.6M square feet of office portfolio within the Atlanta market, Brooke transitioned to the Global Corporate Services industry supporting clients such as Acosta and OneSource.
- March 2014 - Development of key governance and communication tools for BNY Mellon
- July 2013 - Support of Washington Metro portfolio strategy for Booz Allen Hamilton
- July - Engagement model development with enhanced roles and responsibilities for the Capital One account team and client
- June 2012 - Integration of HSBC U.S. Card facilities management, associate and business services with Capital One Finance
- September 2010 - Integral member of the design and deployment team of the new regional model for the American Express account
- September 2010 - Global implementation of Virtual Premise enhancements (on time, 7% under budget)
- April 2009 - Fully Integrated Global Account Report
- March 2009 - Global implementation of ServiceInsight (on-time, $330K below budget)
- November 2008 - Global implementation of ProjectInsight (on-time, on budget)
- September 2008 - Global implementation of Virtual Premise (15 days early, $15K below budget)