Brittany began her career with CBRE Valuation as an intern while completing her degree in Real Estate. Upon graduation, she became a Senior Valuation Associate. Since then, Brittany has been assisting a senior appraiser and has been working toward writing her own appraisals. She is currently taking classes with the Appraisal Institute to further her knowledge.
In the long term, Brittany is also working toward fulfilling the requirements for a Minnesota Certified General License, as well as the necessary requirements to obtain her MAI designation through the Appraisal Institute.
She is an active board member for the SCSU Real Estate Alumni Association and looks forward to growing her knowledge through professional organizations and events.
- Commercial: Automotive dealerships, convenience stores, restaurants, general retail stores, shopping centers, day care centers, general office buildings, medical office buildings, dental clinics, light and heavy industrial facilities, mini-warehouse facilities, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, etc.
- Residential: Manufactured parks, townhome developments, etc.
- Land: Residential subdivisions, development land, build-ready lots; etc.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- State Certified General Appraiser
- Licensed in MN (License Number: 40521367)
- Saint Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Real Estate
- Ally Financial Bank
- Associated Bank
- Bank of America
- Black Hills Community Bank
- Bridgewater Bank
- Citywide Banks
- Genworth Financial
- Investors Community Bank
- US Bank