As Marketing Manager for CBRE's Workplace practice in the Americas, Brigit is responsible for the team's marketing strategy and development of content for regional and global business development pursuits, external communications, thought leadership articles and reports, as well as client deliverables.
In her current role, Brigit is responsible for aligning the global Workplace team's materials and messaging to improve their client service offering and public presence. She leads day-to-day business development efforts and provides creative direction for the team's materials while also managing their broader strategic goals.
Since joining CBRE in 2013, as a member of the Greater Pennsylvania Communications & Marketing department, Brigit has established herself as a creative thinker and reliable resource for her colleagues and the professionals whom she supports. Prior to joining CBRE, she worked as the Design Director for a local catering company responsible for creating and managing the company's website, POS materials and event branding. Brigit's previous experience included providing graphic design services to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate and Lichten Craig Architects.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member AMA, American Marketing Association
- CBRE Cares Board Marketing Chair
- AIGA member, Philadelphia Chapter
- Graphic Design USA In-House Design Award Winner, 2014, 2015
- MORE Award Winner - "Rookie of the Year", Philadelphia Marketing Rookies, 2014
- 2013 Marketing Recognition Award
- Lehigh University, BA: Design Arts, minor studies in Business Marketing
- Lehigh University Vicenza, Italy: Study Abroad Program
- Penn State University: Coursera: Creativity, Innovation and Change Certificate with Distinction, 2014