Brian J. Wasserman is a Senior Vice President at CBRE Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Mr. Wasserman joined CBRE in 1996 and, with over 20 years experience in commercial real estate leasing, tenant representation and acquisition/dispositions, Brian has been involved in over 900 transactions totaling over 7 million square feet, including sale transactions in excess of $400 million. Additionally, Brian has a tremendous ability to identify and understand the client's needs and works diligently towards accomplishing their real estate goals. He applies hard work, dedication and knowledge of the market to produce consistently impressive results.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- MNCAR Board of Directors
- Chairman’s Club – 2006, 2011, 2014, 2016
- Millennium Club – 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2015
- CBRE Cornerstone Award – 2005
- University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts
- Carlson Real Estate Company
- Artis REIT
- Duke Realty
- Wells Real Estate
- Golub & Co.
- DRA Advisors
- KBS Realty
- Trammell Crow Co.
- Onward Investors
- Middleton Partners
- Ryan Companies