In 2005, Brian Saggiomo joined CBRE, Inc. in Southern New Jersey as a Senior Associate. Working with a range of industries and client sizes, since joining CBRE Brian has closed over 210 deals valuing over $59 million. In 2010 Brian earned the title of Vice President by ways of his expertise of the Southern New Jersey market and through hard work and dedication in representing new and existing clients to accomplish their real estate goals.
In working with Brian, clients receive a holistic approach that includes Brian’s involvement and expertise from a deal’s start to finish – leaving no detail unexamined. In tandem with local market knowledge from living in Southern New Jersey for more than 25 years, Brian’s clients can expect thorough market information, real estate guidance and deal execution.
Prior to joining CBRE, Brian worked with an industry competitor in Center City Philadelphia representing tenants and landlords in leasing for Philadelphia’s CBD. Brian nurtured numerous client relationships to be recognized throughout the real estate market for his ability to uncover deals for company listings. Brian is a determined canvasser in the market where he has met great success in generating new business opportunities with area companies.
Before his real estate career, Brian worked for TNT USA, Inc., a global express distribution, logistics and mail company. During his tenure, Brian was ranked in the top 5% of all salespersons nationally.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed salesperson in New Jersey
- Member - Tri-State Board of Realtors
- Member - United Way of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey Local Operating Board
- Member - Philadelphia Soul: Board of Advisors
- Member - National Association Board of Realtors
- Member - Young Real Estate Professionals Network
- Member - Saint Joseph's University Alumni Real Estate & Construction Group
- Member - CBRE Associated Brokers Office Network (ABON)
- Member - South Jersey Young Professionals Network
- Member - Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member - BNI Delaware Valley Region-Southern New Jersey Chapter
- Awarded Mack-Cali Star Award for largest office transaction and most deals by an individual or team in Southern New Jersey - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Liberty Property Trust Broker Recognition Award - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Saint Joseph's University, Bachelor of Science; Marketing