Brian Nuss is a Project Manager with experience in full-lifecycle management of Tenant Improvement, Capital Improvement, Renovation, and Occupancy/Move projects. At CBRE, Brian leads the Institutional Project Management team by providing dedicated support to the Asset Management group in order to better service tenant needs during pre-occupancy fit-outs, and in-term modifications.
Brian has significant experience with test-fit analysis, project budgeting and scheduling, construction oversight, and overall project management from needs analysis through occupancy. Brian has a proven track record of managing national campaigns for both Commercial and Office clients, and has managed several global initiatives ranging from corporate rebranding efforts to occupancy modification projects supporting both headcount expansion and contraction needs. Brian builds strong project teams with open lines of communication allowing him to engage challenges more effectively and efficiently.
Prior to joining CBRE, Brian designed and managed several portfolio modification projects for various clients as their owner’s representative. After developing the client’s need into a manageable scope-of-work, Brian led real estate property searches targeting suitable new locations, and developed cross-functional teams to design, estimate, modify, and occupy the new space in accordance to key business drivers. Brian has significant experience with test-fit analysis, project budgeting and scheduling, project and construction management, and occupancy planning and management in support of local, national and global real estate portfolios.
- Lucent Technologies – Occupancy Planning & Move Management
- Agere Systems – Global Corporate Services, Real Estate Project Management
- Penske Truck Leasing –National Construction & Design Standards Manager
- Penske Truck Leasing – Project Manager, National Portfolio Expansion
- First Niagara Bank – Project Management, Rebranding/Renovation of Facilities
- Merck Pharmaceuticals – Move Management support for R&D Community
- Lucent Technologies
- Agere Systems
- Penske Truck Leasing
- First Niagara Bank
- Merck Pharmaceuticals
- Goldman Sachs
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors