CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group works with local and national healthcare organizations to identify real estate solutions that satisfy their financial objectives, grow market share, and increase both provider and patient satisfaction.
Brian Jacobson is a member of CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group in Houston. He provides tenant representation, landlord representation, and investment sales services for hospital systems, physician groups, REITs, specialty groups, post-acute operators, behavioral healthcare facilities, and medical office buildings.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group, Brian managed client relationships for both Johnson & Johnson and Stryker Orthopaedics, two of the world’s largest providers of orthopedic surgical implants.
- Texas Real Estate License
- Central Houston Young Professionals Group – Steering Committee Member
- UT Austin McCombs School of Business – Houston Alumni Chapter
- Loyola University Chicago Alumni Association
- Strake Jesuit Alumni Association
- The University of Texas at Austin, Master of Business Administration
- Loyola University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and International Business
- Elite Surgical Affiliates
- Global Healthcare
- Nobilis Health
- The Advisory Board
- US Physiatry