As a First Vice President with CBRE, Brian Hay works as a tenant representation broker in the company’s Midtown Manhattan office. He focuses on providing real estate advisory and brokerage services to public and private sector clients throughout New York City.
An office leasing specialist with significant brokerage experience, Mr. Hay joined CBRE in 2004. Throughout his career, he has been highly active in tenant representation in the New York market.
Prior to joining CBRE, he worked in various capacities for the United States Marine Corps, achieving the rank of Captain.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, United States Naval Academy Alumni Association
- Member, Navy League of the United States
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- CBRE Top Associate Award in Manhattan, 2006
- CBRE Rookie of the Year Award in Midtown Manhattan, 2005
- United States Naval Academy, Bachelor of Science in Economics
- A24 Filims
- Criteo USA
- ED+F Man Capital Markets
- Jamison Capital Partners
- Jesselson Capital Corp.
- Lucas Group
- Main Street Hub, Inc.
- Mall Properties
- Massar Capital Management
- MFP Investors
- Sony Corporation of America
- Technology Crossover Ventures
- Tengram Capital Partners
- The Barbarian Group
- Verve Wireless
- Wunderlich Securities
- Zeno Group