Brian Carr is an Executive Vice President, his primary focus is landlord representation of Class A office and medical office properties. Mr. Carr has been involved in the commercial real estate industry since 2005 and has represented numerous local and national owners, developers and investors throughout the Triangle.
In the last three years, Brian has been involved in over $300 Million in real estate transactions. Brian’s portfolio includes some of the most sought after real estate in the Triangle and his reputation is built on service and expertise that builds long term relationships with his clients. Brian is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and has served on the NC-CCIM Board of Directors.
- TCAR Frontier Awards Million Dollar Leasing Club (2010)
- Board of Directors, North Carolina CCIM, 2008-2012
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - North Carolina
- Member - Triangle Commercial Associations of Realtors (TCAR)
- Member - Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
- Member - National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- North Carolina State University Management Academy, Certificate of Business Management
- The Simpson Organization
- CBL & Associates
- Regency Corporation
- Continental Capital
- TME Investments
- American Real Estate Partners
- Archon Group
- Banyan Street Capital
- Keystone Park* | One of Research Triangle Park’s premier office parks, comprising of Class A mid-rise office. Currently 96% leased.
- Meridian Corporate Center* | A premier office park with Class A mid-rise and single-story office buildings in Durham, NC. Currently 89% leased.
- Regency Park* | Class A office consisting of mid-rise and single-story in a wooded park setting in Cary, NC.
- The Arbors* | Three Class A office buildings located in a wooded setting in North Raleigh. Currently 92% leased.