Brian Beswick began his career at CBRE in 1989 representing distinguished clients such as IBM and RREEF in Silicon Valley. Mr. Beswick was recruited by Trammell Crow Company in 1993 to manage all transactions of TCC’s Silicon Valley, East Bay and Peninsula territories. In 2001, Mr. Beswick moved to San Francisco to lead TCC’s brokerage business in San Francisco and San Mateo County. With the acquisition of TCC by CBRE in 2006, Mr. Beswick returned to the firm with which he began.
Mr. Beswick serves as real estate advisor to many of the nation’s largest and most reputable corporate clients. He also has significant experience advising start-ups and high-growth companies needing a more entrepreneurial approach. Mr. Beswick delivers his clients full service, integrated brokerage solutions, including strategy development, growth modeling and efficiency tools, superior transaction management, sophisticated financial analysis and best-in-class project management solutions. Mr. Beswick’s market focus includes San Francisco, San Mateo County and global advisory of Bay Area companies.
- #1 Office Broker – CBRE Foster City (multiple years)
- Top 5 Producer – CBRE Foster City (multiple years)
- Trammell Crow Co. National Top 40 Producer (multiple years)
- 2008 Appointed Exclusive Global Portfolio Advisor to Synopsys, Inc.
- 2010 Appointed Multi-market Transaction Advisor to McKesson Corporation
- 2012 Appointed Multi-market Portfolio Advisor to Artisan Partners
- University of California, Berkeley; Bachelor of Arts, 1988
- Synopsys ±1,000,000 SF (Global Portfolio Advisor)
- Dade Behring ±467,000 SF
- Fujitsu ±200,000 SF
- Artisan Partners ±190,000 SF (Global Portfolio Advisor)
- McGraw-Hill Companies ±150,000 SF
- American Express ±100,000 SF
- Boston Private Bank ±100,000 SF (Regional Portfolio Advisor)
- American Express
- Ameriprise Financial
- Artisan Partners
- Boston Private Bank
- BMO Capital Markets
- Comerica Bank
- Marriott Hotels
- Nielsen Company
- Silicon Legal Strategy
- Standard & Poors
- Standard Chartered Bank
- The McGraw-Hill Cos.
- Wellington Management
- McKesson Corporation