Brent Matthews is a Senior Appraiser with more than 25 years of appraisal and consulting experience. His background includes a wide breadth of experience including appraising and consulting assignments throughout Florida, concentrating primarily in North, South and Central Florida, as well as the coastal areas.
Mr. Matthews specializes in land, institutional, industrial, office and special use properties at CBRE. He also has significant experience in single family, retail, net lease, eminent domain and litigation assignments.
He is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Florida and a Candidate for Designation of the Appraisal Institute. His clients include local banks and credit unions, large national lending institutions, developers, corporate property owners and attorneys, as well as city, county and state agencies.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, RZ1809
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for Designation
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, Bachelor of Science; Finance and Marketing
- Valencia Community College, Orlando, Florida, Associate of Arts
- Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Reunion Land & Resort, Resort Land, Orlando, FL
- Brevard Crossings, Mixed-Use Land, Cocoa, FL
- KTR Industrial Portfolio, Industrial, Lake Mary, FL
- Mayflower Office Building, Suburban Office, Altamonte Springs, FL
- ValleyCrest Industrial, Land and Industrial, Groveland, FL
- Pinecastle Methodist Church & School, Institutional, Belle Isle, FL
- Second Harvest Food Headquarters, Special Use, Orlando, FL
- COMCAR Portfolio, Institutional, Orlando, FL
- Venezia, Residential Land, Howey in the Hills, FL