Brendan Wasilko’s career with CBRE began in mid-2018 in Advisory and Transaction Services. His primary emphasis is working with Tom Flynn in retail tenant representation. Brendan is responsible for trade area analysis, site selection, contract negotiations and managing the entitlement process for his clients.
Brendan has four years of real estate experience. He is a dedicated professional that uses hard work, a client-centric focus, and CBRE’s vast resources to produce the best possible outcome for his clients.
Brendan began his real estate career at Liberty Development. He then transitioned into sales, working with the industrial services group at Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate. Through his experiences he found his passion for the retail market. He currently resides in Avon Lake, Ohio.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Young Commercial Real Estate Professionals (YCREP)
- Ohio Boys Town, Volunteer
- Miami University, Bachelor of Arts: Political Science and Government
- Miami University, Farmer School of Business: Management
- Boot Barn
- Discount Tire
- Edward Jones
- Kensington Development Partners
- Liberty Development
- The Escape Game
- Weight Watchers