Since joining the CBRE in 2010, Brendan has completed over 400 lease transactions with an aggregate value of over $550M. Successfully servicing the needs of regional, national and international tenants and landlords, Brendan provides his clients with strategic commercial real estate consultation.
Recognized as a young leader by both clients and peers, Brendan was awarded in 2016 as the NAIOP Developing Leader, CBRE’s Broker Choice Award in 2014 and 2016 and a finalist for the 2016 SIOR Young Professional of the Year. Brendan has been highlighted as an industry leader by the Globe and Mail, a national based web and print publication in Canada, as well as renx.ca, an industry website focusing on commercial real estate.
Prior to joining CBRE, Brendan worked at DTZ Barnicke where he held an advisory role managing several key accounts within the Client Services Group. In 2009, Brendan was recognized as a top performing broker with the DTZ Barnicke’s Chairman’s Circle Award.
Brendan is involved with the real estate community as a co-chair for the National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP) REX Awards, and he co-chairs the Education Series for the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). An active member of the community, Brendan is a co-chair of the JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes, helping to raise over $3.5M for diabetes research. He is also a member of his church’s Knight of Columbus charitable organization.
Brendan was a member of the Kansas State University Baseball Team before graduating from the Calvin School of Business with degrees in Management and Marketing. He currently holds professional designations from the Toronto Real Estate Board, Ontario Real Estate Association, and the Canadian Real Estate Association.
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- NAIOP Greater Toronto Chapter
- Advisory Board, Kansas State University Marketing Department
- Kansas State Alumni Network
- Knights of Columbus, 1488
- JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes
Significant Occupier Representation Assignments - 2012 to Present
- Allied International Credit, 100,000 sq. ft.
- Holt Renfrew, 80,000 sq. ft.
- City of Toronto, 40,000 sq. ft.
- eBay Canada, 30,000 sq. ft.
- TD Bank, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Millennium Research Group, 35,000 S sq. ft.
- Infrastructure Ontario, 35,000 sq. ft. and 25,000 sq. ft.
- Nuclear Waste Management Organization, 15,000 sq. ft.
- QBE Insurance, 10,000 sq. ft.
- Nexonia, 25,000 sq. ft.
Significant Agency Representation Assignments - 2012 to Present
- 22 St. Clair Avenue East, 250,000 sq. ft.
- 3080 Yonge Street, 200,000 sq. ft.*
- 90 Eglinton Avenue East, 175,000 sq. ft.
- 477 Mount Pleasant Road, 150,000 sq. ft.*
- 1867 Yonge Street, 130,000 sq. ft.*
- 150 Eglinton Avenue East, 125,000 sq. ft.*
- 1881 Yonge Street, 100,000 sq. ft.*
- 1090 Don Mills Road, 80,000 sq. ft.*
- 1 St. Clair Avenue East, 80,000 sq. ft.*
- 60 St. Clair Avenue East, 80,000 sq. ft.*
- 40 Holly Street, 75,000 sq. ft.*
- 170 Bloor Street West, 70,000 sq. ft.
- 150 John Street, 100,000 sq. ft.
- 663 King Street West, 40,000 sq. ft.