Brecken Mallette has been involved with commercial real estate in the Albuquerque market since 2011 and brings a unique skill set to CBRE's Industrial and Logistics. Brecken’s extensive industry knowledge and experience in leasing, development, ground leases and property management allows her to add value at every stage of the transaction process. She effectively understands the priorities of both property owners and prospective clients. This integration of perspective, combined with her attention to detail provide unparalleled excellence. Brecken strives to create solutions with tenacity and dedication to her client’s needs.
Brecken graduated from Colorado State University with a concentration in Real Estate. Prior to working with CBRE, she was the in-house representative with one of New Mexico’s largest landlords. Brecken has been involved in leasing for a portfolio of more than 1.2 million square feet including: procuring new tenants, tenant renewal and retention, pre-leasing, marketing, canvassing, demographic insight, market knowledge, lease language negotiation, incoming tenant coordination, new development, and construction.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Association of REALTORS New Mexico (CARNM)- Member since 2013
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)- Member since 2013
- Certified Leasing Specialist, ICSC Certification
- NM Real Estate License
- Shamrock Foods | Farmington, NM | Lease 18,000± SF
- EntertainMart | Farmington, NM | Lease 28,000± SF
- Burkes Outlet Stores | Alamogordo, NM | Lease 22,500± SF
- Anytime Fitness | Albuquerque, NM | Build-to-suit 7,000± SF
- Lava Rock Brewery | Albuquerque, NM | Lease 6,000± SF
- GECU Credit Union | El Paso, TX Ground Lease
- Simms Bldg - 400 Gold Ave SW | Albuquerque, NM Multiple Transactions
- Clean Machine Car Wash | Albuquerque, NM Ground Lease