Brandon Clarke primarily provides real estate consulting, brokerage services, and lease negotiation strategies to corporate users of office space. He thoroughly enjoys negotiating, complex problem solving, and providing his clients with comprehensive real estate strategy and execution.
Brandon has assisted and continues to manage transactions for clients such as: Occidental Oil & Gas, Weatherford International, Dow Chemical Company, Cameron International, Petrobras America, Andrews & Kurth, Phelps Dunbar, Atlas Midcontinent, Porter & Hedges, Sanders Morris Harris Group, Winstead, and several other corporations.
Prior to joining CBRE, Brandon practiced law at a Houston based firm. His experience and training as a trial attorney provide Brandon with unique perspective and the critical thinking skills necessary to effectively advocate and negotiate on behalf of his clients.
CBRE Houston Top Producer 2011-2013
Graduate of Center for Houston’s Future
CBRE Most Valuable Participant Award
- Appointed to the State Bar of Texas Committee on Public Affairs (2005-2011)
- Leadership SPOT – Inaugural Class
- CBRE Most Valuable Participant Award
- Graduate of Center for Houston’s Future
- Collaborative for Children – Board Member
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University, B.S., College Station, Texas