Branden T. White, MRICS, IFAS, is a Senior Appraiser and Lodging Specialist in the Intermountain Region of CBRE, with 12 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. White joined CBRE in 2010 at the New Mexico office, and moved in late-2011 to restart the Valuation & Advisory office in Tucson, Arizona. His geographical focus includes the states of Arizona and New Mexico, with a focus on the Phoenix and Tucson MSA’s, as well as the Albuquerque and Santa Fe markets. Mr. White holds the designations of MRICS with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, and IFAS with the National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers, as well as being a Practicing Affiliate member of the Appraisal Institute. He is also a member of CBRE’s Hospitality & Gaming Group.
Mr. White has experience in preparing real estate appraisals, demand/feasibility studies, and a variety of real estate consulting services for a broad range of clients, including numerous financial institutions, government agencies, Fortune 500 corporations, insurance companies, and private organizations. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including multi-tenant retail and office properties, regional malls, medical and surgical buildings, multifamily properties, data centers, laboratory and high-tech manufacturing facilities, special purpose properties, and water rights, as well as specialized experience with hospitality properties, including full-service and limited-service hotels, boutique hotels, luxury resorts, fractional ownership properties, and casinos.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditataions
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Designated Member (MRICS), No. 6337238
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers (NAIFA), Designated Member (IFAS), No. 109729
- Appraisal Institute, Practicing Affiliate Member, No. 50044
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- State of Arizona, No. 31868
- State of New Mexico, No. 02971-G
- The Recording Workshop School of Audio Engineering and Music Production
- University of New Mexico, Physics and Acoustics studies
- Appraisal Institute and other appraisal-related coursework