Mr. Wilner, a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, comes to CBRE with a bright and enthusiastic intensity grounded in previous real estate experience and an Ivy League education in Urban Studies, concentrating on Real Estate and Development. As a Senior Vice President, Mr. Wilner’s primary responsibilities include tenant generation and prospecting, multiple market analysis, tracking and analysis of lease and sales comparables as well as actively participating in lease negotiations on behalf of tenants. Mr. Wilner is instrumental in the creation and implementation of strategic real estate initiatives that match the client's business goals and objectives.
Mr. Wilner joined CBRE in 2005 as a member of the highly acclaimed Wheel Program, one of the most coveted training programs in the commercial real estate industry. During this time working with the industry's top professionals, Mr. Wilner was actively immersed into various lines of business in the Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia markets including:
- Tenant Brokerage Services
- Agency Brokerage Services
- Institutional Investment Sales
- Debt & Equity Financing
With this diverse experience in the real estate industry, Mr. Wilner brings a unique perspective to the brokerage business that consistently exceeds client’s expectations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Maryland
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Washington, DC
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Virginia
- 2014 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) #9 Maryland Leasing Agent
- CBRE Rookie of the Year - 2007
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in Urban Studies, 2005
Partial List of corporate clients
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Bank of America
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Boston Consulting Group
- Dell Digital Management, Inc.
- Eaton Vance
- General Electric
- Hughes / Echostar
- Intelsat General Corp.
- Johns Hopkins
- McGraw Hill Company
- Merrill Lynch
- Multiplan, Inc.
- National Labor College
- R.R. Donnelley
- Regents of the University of California
- Strayer University
- Teaching Strategies, Inc.
- Union Labor Life Insurance Co. (Ullico)
- University Research Corp
- WeddingWire, Inc.
Partial List of Nonprofit Clients
- Aluminum Association
- American Hotel Lodging Association
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- American College of Radiology
- Auto Care Association
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
- Handicapped International
- International City/County Management Association
- Mental Health America
- National Capital Presbytery
- National Hydropower Association
- National Pork Producers Council
- Reserve Officers Association
- The Obesity Society