Brad Flickinger is Senior Managing Director in CBRE’s Washington-Baltimore region, which includes the District of Columbia, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, and Suburban Maryland. As a member of the leadership team for the region, Mr. Flickinger executes long-term strategy, from new business development through post-assignment client satisfaction.
With direct oversight of the region’s Investor Services practice, Mr. Flickinger partners with local leaders and market experts to coordinate CBRE resources on behalf of institutional and local clients. This collaboration ensures consistent and high-quality service to help each client implement comprehensive solutions over the entire real estate life cycle.
Additionally, Mr. Flickinger oversees more than 150 employees and sales professionals across multiple service lines including office agency leasing, hotel investment sales, office investment sales, debt and structured finance, land sales, and the Federal Lessor Advisory Group (FLAG).
Mr. Flickinger joined CBRE in June 2003 as a result of the company’s merger with Insignia/ESG.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed principal real estate broker in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Real Property Administrator, RPA
- CoreNet Global, Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) Instructor - Corporate Real Estate Finance
- NAIOP Northern Virginia Chapter, Board Member
- NAIOP National Trends in Real Estate Development Forum, Member
- Leadership Greater Washington, Class of 2011
- Greater Washington Board of Trade, Member
- Economic Club of Washington, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI), Volunteer/Instructor
- Project Real Estate Associate Program (REAP), Volunteer/Instructor
- Junior Achievement of Greater Washington, Volunteer Instructor, Board Member, Executive Committee Member
- Jubilee Support Alliance, former President, Board of Directors; Council of Advisors Member
- Economic Club of Washington’s David Rubenstein Scholars to Leaders Program, Mentor
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration