Brad Flickinger is a Senior Managing Director in CBRE’s Mid-Atlantic region with oversight of the Tysons office. As a member of the leadership team for the region, Mr. Flickinger executes long-term strategy, from new business opportunity through post-assignment client satisfaction. He is also responsible for recruitment, growth and business development.
With additional oversight of the region’s investor services practice, Mr. Flickinger is focused on integrating brokerage, capital markets and property management to provide comprehensive solutions to clients in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Additionally, Mr. Flickinger oversees more than 150 employees and sales professionals across multiple service lines including agency leasing, investment sales, land sales, property management, and the Federal Lessor Advisory Group (FLAG).
Mr. Flickinger joined CBRE in June 2003 as a result of the company’s merger with Insignia/ESG.
- Licensed principal real estate broker in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Real Property Administrator, RPA
- CoreNet Global, Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) Instructor - Corporate Real Estate Finance
- NAIOP Northern Virginia Chapter, Board Member
- NAIOP National Trends in Real Estate Development Forum, Member
- Leadership Greater Washington, Class of 2011
- Greater Washington Board of Trade, Member
- Economic Club of Washington, Member
- Junior Achievement of Greater Washington, Volunteer Instructor, Board Member, Treasurer
- Jubilee Support Alliance, former President, Board of Directors; Council of Advisors Member
- Economic Club of Washington’s David Rubenstein Scholars to Leaders Program, Mentor
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- University of Vermont, Master of Education