Brad joined CBRE in 2017 and has partnered with the team of Mike Lowe, Tim Schenke, Doug Whitten, and Jeremy Kraus. He focuses on new business development, tenant advisory services, and leasing industrial assets for institutional clients. Previously a top producer at Crown Equipment Company, Brad combines a mastery of material handling systems with CBRE’s robust platform to approach his client’s real estate needs holistically.
Prior to joining CBRE, Brad worked for Tesla Motors in Nashville, TN and Crown Equipment in Memphis, TN.
- Top Producer, Crown Equipment
- President's Club Recipient
- American Cancer Society – Trustee Committee Member
- CSCMP – Young Professional Committee Member and Mentor
- NAIOP – Member
- University of Cincinnati – Real Estate Roundtable Program Member
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree, Northern Kentucky University