Brad Nathanson is an Executive Vice President in the Philadelphia office specializing in the sale of retail shopping centers. Since 2003, Mr. Nathanson has sold over $2 billion in retail transactions through 14 different states with a focus in the Northeast. His focus is consulting and advising institutional and private clients through the valuation and sale of retail assets within the geographic markets of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Nathanson was First Vice President and Senior Director of the National Retail Group with Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services. He was with Marcus & Millichap for a period of ten years serving at a similar capacity in his current role. He was recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2008 as one of the top three investment sales brokers within the whole Philadelphia MSA. In 2010, Brad finished at Marcus & Millichap as the top Multi-Tenant Retail Agent and within the top 10 overall through all product types. He is consistently asked by local/regional real estate trade journals and serves on panels for his input on the current state of the retail market from a regional perspective.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Recognized every year since 2005 with Sales Recognition Awards and six- time National Achievement Award winner putting him in the top 30 at his previous company.
- Co-Star®Power Broker every year since 2010
- Recognized multiple times among the top Multi-tenant retail agents at Marcus & Millichap
- Real Estate Forum “40 Under 40” Honoree in 2011
- B.A. Finance & Economics, University of Delaware