Brad Bujan is a Senior Appraiser with over seven years of real estate appraisal
experience. Mr. Bujan is based in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s San
Antonio office in the South Central region, and his primary geographical area is the
state of Texas. Over the past seven plus years, Mr. Bujan has specialized in various
types of right-of-way appraisal including oil/gas pipeline easements, surface site and
valve site easements, access road easements, electric transmission line and distribution
line easements, Texas Department of Transportation and Mississippi Department of
Transportation highway widening projects, and impact studies for pipeline and electric
transmission line easements in Texas, New Mexico, Mississippi, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Bujan’s experience includes valuation of various property types including farm and
ranch land, interim use properties, industrial ship channel land, light industrial and
office/warehouse properties, downtown infill lots, various commercial and retail
properties, and residential properties.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Bujan was a commercial real estate appraiser specializing in
right-of-way at Allen, Williford & Seale, Inc. Mr. Bujan was the International Right of
Way Chapter 39 Young Professional of the Year in 2015 and is the 2016 Young
Professionals Committee Chair.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Candidate for Designation in the Appraisal Institute
- Texas Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, License No. TX-1380217-G
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Economics with Emphasis in Finance & Real Estate, Minor in Business
- TXDOT SH 200, Ingleside, TX
- TXDOT US 281, San Antonio, TX
- TXDOT US 90, San Antonio, TX
- TXDOT State Loop 375, Border West Expressway, El Paso, TX
- TXDOT FM 1516, Converse, TX
- CPS Energy Bulverde Transmission Line Project
- Energy Transfer Company Comanche Trail Pipeline Project
- Enterprise Crude Pipeline, LLC Midland to Sealy Pipeline Project
- Magellan Pipeline Company, LP BridgeTex Pipeline Project
- NuStar Logistics, L.P. Choke Canyon Loop Pipeline Project
- Universal Field Services
- Halff Associates, Inc.
- Spitzer & Associates
- CPS Energy
- Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
- Energy Transfer Partners, L.P.
- Cheniere Energy
- Exxon Mobil Development
- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
- Sunoco Pipeline, L.P.
- NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Mockingbird Midstream Gas Services, LLC
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
- Targa Resources
- TexStar Midstream Services, L.P.