Brad T. Bird is the market leader for tech, engineering, high-tech manufacturing, aerospace, and defense companies looking to lease or own property in Colorado Springs. With an extensive list of clients that include Fortune 500 companies as well as prominent regional and local businesses, Brad has a trusted reputation and history of performance that has positioned him as the leading tenant rep broker in the southern Colorado market.
Brad and his team have a strategic, advisory mindset that will show a company how to turn corporate real estate into more than a place of business or a line item on a financial report. As part of the world's premier international real estate services company, Brad and the CBRE team will help you integrate and employ real estate as a fundamental element in your company's success and competitive advantage. They will collaborate with your executive, financial, and operations teams to define and execute the best outcome from concept and design to execution and implementation using industry-leading tools, concepts, and resources such as:
- Employee attraction and retention through workplace design.
- Strategic mapping, labor analytics, and economic incentives.
- Concept, design, construction management, move management, and "lights-on."
- Financial analysis and lease/own-risk underwriting
Brad is also involved in some of the most-notable developments, investment sales, and build-to-suit projects in the southern Colorado market; giving him a uniquely informed perspective on the market and real estate trends. Prior to joining CBRE, Brad had a highly successful career in marketing and public relations. He is a Colorado native, an avid hunter, outdoorsman, conservationist, and happily married with four kids.
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (UCCS), Bachelor of Science; Marketing & International Business, Magna Cum Laude
- Booz Allen Hamilton: 55,000 SF
- Colorado Department of Transportation: 92,000 SF
- Colorado Technical University: 130,000 SF
- Express Scripts: 75,000 SF
- Honeywell: 220,000 SF
- iQor: 45,000 SF
- Kroger: 200,000 SF
- Leidos: 88,000 SF (Disposition)
- Mars Corporation: 128,000 SF (Disposition)
- Quantum Corporation: 70,000 SF (Sublease)
- Radial / Innotrac: 88,000 SF
- Raytheon: 45,000 SF
- US Auto Force: 88,000 SF
High-Tech & Engineering
Aerospace & Defense
Booz Allen Hamilton
Honeywell / KBR Wyle
- WH Pacific
MFG / Supply Chain
Allied Building Products
US Auto Force
Save the Storks
Radial / Innotrac