Brad Ashley’s strong background in asset management, construction, project supervision and budgeting provides his clients with high levels of overall satisfaction. Through proactive expense management, Brad and his team maximize return on investments for his clients. Prompt responses to concerns show that positive tenant-owner relationships are a priority.
Mr. Ashley serves as Associate Director of Asset Services in the Kansas City, Missouri office, where he oversees a team of professionals who manage over 13 million square feet of industrial and office property in the Kansas City area. Brad is responsible for the oversight of Asset Services including account retention, business development, property management, leasing, tenant relations, staff development, project and construction management, technical services, risk management, purchasing, energy management and financial reporting.
Active in the real estate industry, Brad volunteers his time with student outreach at local colleges and universities, and he is a Board Member and past President of the Kansas City Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
In 2015, Brad was a finalist for IREM’s REME award for Certified Property Manager of the Year, and in 2011 he spoke at the organization’s national conference and was inducted into its national Academy of Authors. In 2009, he was recognized nationally by the Journal of Property Management in its feature on the “Top 30 Property Managers Under 30.” The Kansas City Chapter of IREM named him “CPM of the Year” in 2008.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Journal of Property Management, Feature Columnist
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Manager of the Year, 2008
- IREM, Real Estate Management Excellence Award (REME), Finalist, 2015.
- CBRE Kansas City, Real Estate Manager of the Year, 2008
- Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA), Member
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors, Member
- Heartland Habitat for Humanity, Group Leader
- Theatre in the Park, Stage Manager
- American Royal, BOTAR Organization
- CBRE Cares, Committee Member
- ReStart - Facilities Committee
- The University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Missouri and Kansas Real Estate License
- Cobalt Industrial, REIT - 1,550,000 SF
- Archon Group - 648,000 SF
- Townsend Capital - 1,000,000 SF
- INVESCO - 600,000 SF
- Welsh Property Trust - 500,000 SF
- LaSalle Investment - 702,000 SF
- Cobalt Industrial, REIT
- Colony Capital
- Clarion Partners
- STAG Industrial
- Van Trust Real Estate
- USAA Real Estate
- Archon Group
- DCT Industrial
- H&R Block
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Mid America Management
- Time Equities
- Townsend Capital
- GDC Financial Group
- Lincoln Benefit Life
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
- Allstate Insurance Co.