Phoenix, AZ 85016
Robert Young has been actively involved in the commercial real estate industry for over 28 years. Mr. Young joined CBRE in 1985 and has earned the title of Senior Vice President. Together with his partner, Glenn Smigiel, he co-leads a team of five professionals focused on disposition and acquisition of investment properties including office, medical office, retail and industrial properties. Since 1985, he has been directly involved in investment property sales totaling over $4 billion in consideration.
Mr. Young’s background as a Certified Public Accountant enables him to offer an expert assessment of the financial aspects of an investment transaction from the perspectives of both the owner and the buyer. Coupled with his superior underwriting and sales acumen, he consistently outperforms his client’s expectations and the competition.
1985 to Present: CBRE, Senior Vice President, Investment Properties. Bob has directly sold over $4 Billion of investment properties.
1983-1985: Nicoli International, Inc., Vice President. Responsibilities included acquisition, disposition and syndication of real estate; also involved in venture capital investments and analysis.
1981-1983: US Home Corporation, Sales Consultant. Ranked in the top 5% nationally.
1980-1981: The Victorio Company. Corporate development, analyzing mergers and acquisitions. Direct assistant to the Chairman.
1977-1980: Deloitte Haskins & Sells (now Deloitte): Senior Tax Certified Public Accountant. Responsible for practice development, recruiting, training, supervising staff and the preparation and review of corporate, estate, trust, partnership and individual tax returns and tax planning.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) 2011 Investment Brokerage Team of the Year
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) 2007 Investment Brokerage Team of the Year
- Named as member of the Lippincott Circle every year since 1994
- Top Phoenix office investment broker and/or team 17 out of 20 years
- Rookie of the Year 1987
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts; Accounting, Cum Laude, Tucson, AZ
- Arizona Center
- Fountainhead Office Plaza
- Sierra Health Portfolio
- CarrAmerica Office Portfolio
- Presidio Office Portfolio
- 2800 North Central
- Biltmore Commerce Center
- Biltmore Financial
- Desert Ridge Center
- Lakeside Plaza/Warner Ranch
- Pima Crossing Center
- Desert Palms Power Center
- American Industrial Properties
- Banner Health
- CBRE Investors
- Citicorp Real Estate
- DLJ Real Estate
- Dreyfus Realty Advisors
- Ensemble Investments
- GE Capital Investment Advisors
- Health Care Property Investors
- Kitchell Development
- L & B Realty Advisors
- Presidio Investments