San Jose, CA 95113
Bob Steinbock joined CBRE (formerly Insignia/ESG) in June 2002 to spearhead the company's expansion of services in Silicon Valley to include tenant representation, corporate services, industrial services and investment brokerage.
Since 1991, Bob has specialized in the disposition and leasing of institutionally owned real estate in Silicon Valley and representation of high-tech tenants.
Bob has been part of the two largest sales in Silicon Valley – the 5.33 Million square foot sale of the Peery-Arrillaga Portfolio to the Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management and the 1.6 Million square foot Westcore Portfolio to Hines.
In the past five years, Bob has been a Top 5 Performer in the Silicon Valley Office (4 out of the last 5 years), Top 20 Performer in the San Francisco Bay Area Region (5 out of 5 years), and Top 25 Performer in the Silicon Valley Business Journal's List of Commercial Real Estate Agents (5 out of 5 years).
Major companies he has represented include Peery-Arrillaga, Aetna, Transwestern Investment Company, The Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, Union Pacific Railroad and Hines.
Specifically, Bob was involved in two of the largest transactions in Silicon Valley in 2009: the 149,000 square foot expansion and renewal with Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management and Samsung, and Toshiba America Information Systems' relocation to 2825 North First Street in San Jose.
- June 2002 – Present: CBRE (formerly Insignia/ESG) San Jose, California
- April, 1991 – June 2002: Bishop Hawk, Inc./Grubb & Ellis Company, San Jose, California
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Assistant Coach, Saratoga High School Varsity Lacrosse
- President, West Valley Redhawks Lacrosse Club
- Santa Clara University, Bachelor of Science; Commerce, minor in English
- Air Products
- Bank of America
- Business Objects America
- Celanese Americas
- Comerica Bank
- Cousins Properties
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
- Devcon Construction
- Dunn Properties
- First Interstate Bank of California
- Jabil Circuit Co.
- Johnson Controls
- Koll/Bren Realty Investors
- LBA Realty
- Legacy Partners
- Lend Lease Real Estate Investments
- Mattson Technology
- Menlo Equities
- Metropolitan Life Co.
- Omnivision Tech
- Peery Arrillaga
- Seven Up Bottling Company
- SSR Realty Advisors
- Confidential Developer Client (T*)
- Transwestern Investment Co.
- UBS Realty Investors
- Union Pacific Railroad Company
- United Plastics
- Walters & Wolf Glass Co.
- Westcore Properties