Bob Gibbs joined CBRE, Inc. in 1996, specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial properties and land. Mr. Gibbs works in both Landlord and Tenant representation, as well as property acquisition, development, disposition and investment sales. During Bob’s tenure at CBRE he has represented some of the most prominent institutional Landlords and Tenants. Mr. Gibbs has completed multiple land sales and build-to-suit lease/sale transactions. He has developed strong relationships with local, regional and national users, landlords and developers. Combining strong market knowledge with a comprehensive understanding of industrial users, owners and developers, Bob provides value added expertise and services to all his clients. This is why Bob is recognized as one of the top industrial brokers in Northern Virginia and within CBRE, Inc. nationally.
- CBRE Top 10 National Industrial Producer – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- George T. Quinn Lifetime Achievement Award - 2007
- CBRE, Inc. Top Producer Tysons Corner Office – 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Washington D.C.’s Top 10 Broker by CoStar – 2003 - 2015
- AMB Corporation National Broker of the Year - 2003
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Villanova University, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in finance
- Founder of the Grace Marie Gibbs Foundation, Inc
- Adler Realty Services
- BPG Properties, Ltd.
- Chalmers Property Company
- Clarion Partners
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- First Potomac Realty Trust
- GE Capital Corporation
- Johnson Development Associates
- Meritage Fund
- Merritt Properties
- Seefried Properties
- Steuart Investments
- Velsor Properties
- West Dulles Properties
- Battlefield Towing
- Bradco Supply
- Buhl Electric
- BWI Distribution
- Carrier Enterprise
- Eastern Motors
- Ethan Allen, Inc.
- Exel Logistics
- Fireside Health and Home
- Guiffre Distributing Company
- Home Depot
- John Deere
- Johns Hopkins University
- Karma Distributing
- Medical Science Computing
- Mercury Paper
- New World Tours
- New World Van Lines
- S & D Coffee
- Simco Electronics
- Westcon Group North America, Inc
- Prologis Dulles Gateway, Phase I, II,III, IV, Sterling, VA
- Prologis Dulles Distribution Phase I & II, Sterling, VA
Bob Gibbs and Tony Russo currently represent Prologis with twenty-one (21) buildings totaling +/- 2,000,000 square feet. The project is currently 100% leased.
- Albemarle Point Place, Chantilly, VA
- Dulles Business Park, Chantilly, VA
- Sully Square, Chantilly VA
- Northern Virginia Industrial Park, Lorton, VA
- Fullerton Business Center, Lorton, VA
- Fullerton Industrial Center, Lorton, VA
In October 2012, Bob Gibbs, Tony Russo and Andrew Rohacik were awarded Adler Realty Services’ Dulles portfolio consisting of fifteen (15) buildings, totaling +/- 717,000 square feet. The listing was acquired at 74% occupancy rate and is currently 90% leased. The proven success rate with the Dulles portfolio attributed to the recent award of Adler’s I-95 portfolio consisting of 19 buildings, totaling 1.16M square feet.
- Northwoods Phase II
In February 2015, Bob Gibbs, Tony Russo and Andrew Rohacik were awarded the Leasing assignment for Northwoods Phase II, a speculative development project consisting of four (4) buildings, totaling +/- 410,000 square feet. The developers are Broad Street Equities and The Ardent Company. The capital partner is Northwestern Mutual
- Westfax Business Center
Since April 1999, Bob Gibbs has represented both GE Capital and now Steuart Investments on the leasing of 488,000sf of flex/warehouse buildings located in Chantilly, VA. Through Mr. Gibbs’ leasing efforts, the park has been able to maintain an average occupancy rate of 94% over the sixteen (16) years.
- Build-to-Suit Transactions
Mr. Gibbs has successfully completed numerous build-to-suit transactions during his tenure at CBRE, Inc. Some of these include Ford Motor Credit (250,000sf), Ethan Allen, Inc. (80,000sf), and Westcon Group North America, Inc. (80,000sf).
In 2013, Mr. Gibbs represented Prologis in four build-to-suits in Dulles Gateway Distribution Center buildings 8, 9, 10, and 11, totaling +/- 565,000 square feet for an undisclosed national tenant.