As Senior Managing Director of CBRE’s market-leading Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier practice in Dallas-Fort Worth, Blair Oden oversees the full spectrum of occupier service offerings and the delivery of these services to clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. He guides a team of over 80 brokers working in the office, industrial and retail sectors in delivering a combination of CBRE’s advisory services and products—including labor analytics, supply chain services, workplace strategy and property technology solutions—to deliver exceptional outcomes for every occupier client. During Mr. Oden’s tenure at CBRE, the company’s Dallas-Fort Worth tenant representation revenue has nearly quadrupled.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Oden was Vice President of Leasing and Development at Duke Realty, where he was responsible for all marketing and leasing of Duke’s office product in Dallas. Additionally, he led the effort to source new development and build-to-suit opportunities, office product acquisition, and land for office development. Prior to his tenure at Duke, Mr. Oden was a Senior Vice President at Transwestern Commercial Services and Director of Leasing at Macfarlan Real Estate Services.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Texas
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR); Board of Directors (2012-Present); President 2015
- The Real Estate Council
- CoreNet Global; Board of Directors (2013-2014)
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas, Board of Directors (2007-2008) (2013-2015); Programs Board of Directors (2003-2005)
- RISE School of Dallas, Board of Directors (2004-present)
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Bachelor of Science Business Administration