Blair Oden joined CBRE in July 2008 and serves as a Senior Managing Director of Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier with CBRE in the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) region. He is responsible for setting and deploying the local business strategy for Global Workplace Solutions, Tenant Representation, Retail, and corporate relationships. Mr. Oden’s focus is supporting the growth of these business lines and ensuring best-in-class service delivery of these services to our clients.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Oden was Vice President of Leasing and Development at Duke Realty, where he was responsible for all marketing and leasing of Duke’s office product in Dallas. Additionally, he led the effort to source new development and build-to-suit opportunities, office product acquisition, and land for office development. Prior to his tenure at Duke, Mr. Oden was a Senior Vice President at Transwestern Commercial Services and Director of Leasing at Macfarlan Real Estate Services.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Texas
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR); Board of Directors (2012-Present); President 2015
- The Real Estate Council
- CoreNet Global; Board of Directors (2013-2014)
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas, Board of Directors (2007-2008) (2013-2015); Programs Board of Directors (2003-2005)
- RISE School of Dallas, Board of Directors (2004-present)
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Bachelor of Science Business Administration