Bill Moss is Senior Managing Director with the CBRE Orlando office, providing executive oversight over all brokerage activities for the Central Florida market.
Mr. Moss has been active in the Florida commercial real estate markets for the majority of his 37-year career with CBRE. Mr. Moss is a two time recipient of the company's J. Frank Mahoney Leadership Award and has been recognized with the Chairman's Excellence Award honoring him as the firm's top manager nationwide.
In his career, Mr. Moss has been a Past President and Board Member of the Central Florida Chapter of NAIOP, Metro Board Member of the Central Florida YMCA, Corporate Council of the Greater Orlando Economic Development Council, University of Central Florida Downtown Advisory Board, Sun Trust Administrative Board and the Greater Orlando Chamber of Commerce.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Board of Directors - Central Florida YMCA
- University of Central Florida Downtown Advisory Board
- SunTrust Bank Administrative Board
- Economic Development Council of Mid Florida
- Greater Orlando Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, National Association of Office and Industrial Parks (NAIOP)
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Virginia