Bethany specializes in multifamily loan originations. Over the course of her career, she has focused on agency executions and management of the loan process. She is responsible for coordinating the borrower, lender, council, third party vendors and all of the deliveries from initial loan sizing to closing. Along with her partner, Troy Tegeler, she currently executes an average of 70 deals per year and has completed more than 450 transactions since 2007. In 2012, 2013 and 2014, they earned the title of CBRE’s National Top Overall Multifamily Production Team of the Year.
Since 2007, Bethany has originated in excess of $7.0 billion, comprising nearly 100,000 units. In the current market, Bethany has had average annual loan originations exceeding $1.3 billion for the past three years. Over the course of her career, Bethany has been responsible for processing and closing more than $10.7 billion in loan transactions.
In 2007, Bethany was named CBRE’s Southern California Regional Rookie of the year for Debt and Equity Finance. Just eight years later, she has ranked among the top 2% of professionals nationwide, named in CBRE’s prestigious Coldwell Colbert Circle for being among the top 100 professionals in the Americas. In 2012, 2013 and 2014, her team was named CBRE’s National Top Overall Multifamily Production Team of the Year. Their phenomenal performance has also earned her team external recognition: Freddie Mac recognized the Newport Beach office as the Western Region Top Seller/Servicer of 2012 and 2013. In 2014, Bethany was honored with being recognized as one of Real Estate Forum’s “Top 50 Under 40”. This success caps a seven-year streak for Bethany; she ranked in CBRE’s Top 225 Producers of the Americas for five consecutive years and has been a regional top performer for seven. If her success at such a young age weren’t impressive enough, she also had three babies in the last five years, setting the bar for women who successfully balance work and family commitments.
- CBRE Southern California Region Rookie of the Year for Debt & Equity (2007)
- Regional Top 10 Performer (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- OC Region Top Overall Production Team (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Top 225 CBRE professional in Americas (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Named to the CBRE Colbert Circle for the Americas – an honor awarded to the top 2% of professionals nationwide (2012)
- National Top Overall Multifamily Production Team of the Year (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Freddie Mac Western Region Top Seller/Servicer (2007)
- Freddie Mac Western Region Top Seller/Servicer (2012)
- Real Estate Forum’s “Top 50 Under 40” (2014)
- Challenged Athletes Foundation Participant & Supporter (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Boston University School of Management: Finance, BSBA (2001)