Ms. Halvorsen is responsible for CBRE's Asset Services division in the Seattle and Portland markets, a portfolio of over 47 million square feet of institutionally-owned office, industrial, retail, medical office and high-tech assets. The Asset Services team includes 280 management and engineering professionals. Beth brings 30 years of diverse commercial real estate experience in the areas of institutional asset management, property management, leasing, investment sales, corporate real estate and project management.
Prior to joining CBRE, Beth was Vice President/Asset Manager for TA Associates Realty, one of the largest privately held real estate advisors in the United States. Based in Boston, her portfolio included over 7.3 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and multi-family real estate valued at over $815 million. In addition to her experience as an Asset Manager, she spent nearly four years in corporate real estate, as the Regional Director/Account Executive for EMCOR managing a 3.0 million square foot portfolio for Fidelity Investments Corporate Real Estate group. She also spent 14 years in Portland, Oregon in the commercial real estate industry as she was Senior Vice President for NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson, a regional real estate full service brokerage and property management company, and The Koll Company. Beth has an established record of leading teams and providing exceptional outcomes to her clients. She understands the demands of the owner and investor, as well as the owner/occupier.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE 2016 Top Talent Award
- CBRE 2015 Market Leader of the Year
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – BOMA Seattle/King County Board of Directors (2013-2017); BOMA Portland Past President (2001) and Board Member (1995-2001)
- Bellevue LifeSpring - Board Member, Bellevue WA
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute – CCIM Designation
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Past President, Portland, OR 1998; Certified Property Manager designation (CPM)
- CREW Network
- Lewis and Clark College, Bachelor of Arts; Communications
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Washington