Bernhard Weinstabel, a Vice President at CBRE, specializes in representing both tenants and landlords. His ability to comprehend and assess tenant and landlord requirements and devise creative solutions—added to his 15 years of experience in obtaining space in markets both aggressive and soft—has earned him a position of prominence within the real estate industry. Skilled in German, English, French and Japanese, Mr. Weinstabel has unique exposure to foreign cultures, talents that make him ideally suited to handle the requirements of foreign companies navigating the complexities of the New York real estate market.
Mr. Weinstabel’s accomplishments on behalf of tenants include assignments with Meredith Corporation at 805 Third Avenue (220,000 SF), Scotiabank at One Liberty Plaza (120,000 SF), Broadcast Music, Inc. at 7 World Trade Center (57,000 SF), ABN AMRO at 2 Rector Street (52,000 SF), Flemming Zulack & Williamson LLP at One Liberty Plaza (42,000 SF), CLS Bank International at 32 Old Slip (38,000 SF), BG Management, Inc. at 115 Broadway (38,000 SF), Corporate Suites at 275 Madison Avenue (30,000 SF), 841 Lexington Avenue (20,000 SF) and 825 Third Avenue (20,000 SF), Permanent Mission of France to the United Nations at One Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza (33,000 SF), Riedel Crystal of America in Edison, New Jersey (30,000 SF), Thomson Reuters at One Liberty Plaza (25,000 SF) and Madge Networks Communications at One State Street Plaza (25,000 SF).
In addition to his acquisition work, Bernhard has been responsible for major landlord representations including Cohen Brothers (805 Third Avenue, 622 Third Avenue, 750 Lexington Avenue, Three Park Avenue, 135 East 57th Street and 3 East 54th Street), The Wittkoff Group (20 Exchange Place), Thor Equities (25 West 39th Street, 151 Fifth Avenue), Charrand Associates LLC (252-254 West 29th Street), 185 Varick Street Realty Corporation (185 Varick Street), The Pyne Companies (30 Wall Street) and NEA Enterprise LLC (50 Broad Street).
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, U.S. Austrian Chamber of Commerce
- Member, German American Chamber of Commerce
- Member, French-American Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- New York University, Real Estate studies
- Santa Monica College, English Studies
- Theresienfeld College, Bachelor of Arts in German and English
- Austrian Military, Honors Graduate
- The Austrian National Tourist Office
- The Austrian Trade Commission
- AM Investment Partners
- Banco Comercial Portuguese
- Banque du France
- Beck Mack & Oliver LLC
- BG Management
- Derek Lam
- Eagle Advisors
- Fiducial Inc.
- Forbes Media, Inc.
- The French-American Chamber of Commerce
- The French Embassy
- Future Telekom
- General Electric
- The German National Chamber of Commerce
- The German National Tourist Office
- Interpublic Corporation
- Lactalis, Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Lord Securities Corporation
- McCann-Erickson USA
- Nextset Software
- Peter Lang Publishing
- Rawle & Henderson LLP
- Skanska USA
- Transperfect Translations
- United Technologies Corporation
- United Way of New York City
- US Bank Trust Association
- WMF of America
- Xerox Corporation