Ben Fastenberg is a First Vice President based in CBRE’s Midtown office. Mr. Fastenberg focuses on both tenant and landlord representation primarily in the Midtown South submarket.
As a result of his knowledge and expertise in the marketplace, some of Midtown South’s largest landlords and tenants have relied on Mr. Fastenberg in leasing space. He’s also been involved with multiple growing and expanding technology, media and creative firms within, and in proximity to, Union Square, Flatiron, Chelsea, Soho and surrounding areas. Over the past several years, Mr. Fastenberg has been named “Market Information Leader”. In addition to his clients, he remains a key resource for the firm’s Research department.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Fastenberg held positions with Murray Hill Properties Inc. and Telerep Inc. (Cox Communications).
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Member, University of Delaware Alumni Committee New York Chapter
- Member, Young Collectors Committee at the Guggenheim Museum
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Consumer Economics, 2003
- Hunter College, School of Continuing Education
East Rock Capital
Group 9 Media
Managed by Q
- RIMES Technologies
- RR Donnelley