Ben A. Becker
Tucson, AZ 85719
A native of Ontario, Canada, Ben has resided in Tucson since 1959. After graduating from Mesa Community College and attending the University of Arizona, Ben was employed in the consumer finance and home mortgage field for 5 years. Ben became active in real estate in March of 1979.
Ben formed Land West Realty in 1983, which focused on land sales in the Tucson market place. In 1990 Ben became a founding member for Chapman Lindsey Commercial Real Estate. In 1994 Ben joined Tucson Realty and Trust's Commercial Department where he was consistently ranked among the top producers. In February of 2001, Ben joined CBRE as Vice President of the Land Division where he has also maintained a position as top producer.
Ben specializes in the sale of land to builders, developers and investors.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Broker, State of Arizona
- University of Arizona, Business Major
- Mesa Community College, Associates Degree in Business
- Sale of 7,000 acres of ASARCO land located in Casa Grande, Arizona, for $47,000,000 in 2004.
- Sale of the Howard Hughes Estate consisting of 12,000 acres in 1982 for $75,000,000.
- U S Homes
- Pulte Homes
- DR Horton Homes
- KB Homes
- Richmond American Homes
- Capital Senior Living
- Sonora Co-Housing
- Pima Community College
- Diamond Ventures
- Union 76
- Tucson Electric Power
- Habitat for Humanity
- Bank of Oklahoma