Ben Stewart is a member of CBRE’s Industrial Advisory and Transaction Services group in Jacksonville, Florida. Over the course of his tenure, Ben has gained significant experience in landlord agency, tenant representation, acquisitions, and dispositions of industrial properties and land. Immersed in his community, Ben has developed a deep knowledge of the industrial landscape and continues to build trustworthy relationships within the market to benefit his clients.
Ben Stewart is partnered with Terry Quarterman, a 38-year veteran industrial broker at CBRE. Together, they leased over 2.7M SF in 2019.
Ben earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Auburn University and his Master of Business Administration at George Washington University.
He is married with four children (1 daughter and 3 sons) and when he is not attending their sporting or musical events, he enjoys competitive tennis and basketball along with playing the guitar.
- Lease – BTS Landlord Representation – 1,006,000 SF
- Lease – Tenant Representation - 815,000 SF
- Lease – Tenant Representation – 272,000 SF
- Lease – Tenant Representation – 186,000 SF
- Hillwood Investment Properties
- Cardinal Health
- Haier GE Appliance
- GE Aviation
- Bridgestone Hosepower
- Swift Transportation
- Cowan Systems
- Jacksonville MSA (Duval County)
- St. Augustine (St. Johns County)
- Northeast Florida (Nassau, Baker, Clay, Columbia and Union Counties)
- Mr. Stewart and his teammate Terry Quarterman also represent several industrial users and investors throughout the state of Florida and around the nation.
- George Washington University – Master of Business Administration
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- NAIOP – Programs Committee Board Member
- Rail Yard District Business Council – Membership Chair
- Jax Chamber Transportation and Logistics Council – Programs Chair
- Rotary Club of West Jacksonville Member