As a Real Estate Manager for CBRE, Ben Potter is responsible for various aspects of real estate management for a regional mall and three medical buildings totaling over 1,200,000 square feet, located in La Mesa, California.
- Tenant improvement and construction management
- Vendor contracts – bidding, preparation, and administration
- Insurance (tenant and vendor) – administration and tracking
- Monthly financial analysis
- Preparation and calculation of annual operating expense reconciliations
- Annual budget preparation
- Coordinate all capital improvements and scheduling
Ben joined the Asset Services division of CBRE in early 2006. He has over five years of previous property management experience and has been involved in a wide variety of industrial, retail and office management assignments. Prior to working at CBRE, Ben was a property manager at Meissner and Jacquet Investment Services for two years. Prior to that Ben worked as a real estate manager for Norstar Realty in Newton, Massachusetts where he was directly responsible for the oversight of a portfolio comprised of office and retail space totaling over 500,000 square feet.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Professional
- University of Maine, Bachelor of Arts Degree; Political Science