Over forty years ago, Richard "Barry" Sturges founded Sturges, Griffin, Trent & Co., a full-service real estate company, which became Northern Indiana's largest commercial/industrial real estate service provider. With a need to increase national and worldwide exposure, Barry affiliated his company with CBRE in 1998 forming CBRE | Sturges.
As CEO and Managing Director, he is responsible for managing the company's Fort Wayne office. Barry is involved in all aspects of the real estate spectrum, including new business development, office, retail, and industrial brokerage, property and facility management, and residential development.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CPM Designation - Certified Property Manager
- Member - Building Contractor's Association
- Member - International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member - Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member - NE Indiana Regional Chamber
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker
- Board Member - Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Board Member - Turnstone Center for Disabled Children & Adults
- Board Member - VP of Fort Wayne Airport Authority Board
- Board Member - Fort Wayne Airport Authority Real Estate Committee
- Board Member - Intelitrac, Inc.
- Past Board Member - Canterbury School
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science
- Ash Brokerage
- Nestle USA
- Raytheon Corporation
- Lutheran Health Network
- Meijer, Inc.
- Dana Corporation
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln National Life
- Marathon Oil
- Swiss Re
- Franklin Electric
- GE Capital
- Star Financial
- Tower Bank
- SDI - Steel Dynamics, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission
- Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce