Barry Bowling, CCIM
555 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
With more than 28 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, Barry is widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable brokers in the market. As a native of Raleigh, Barry has been actively involved in the rapid expansion of the Triangle area over the past few decades and has developed a keen awareness of market trends and development potential.
Early in his career, Barry worked for one of the largest development companies in the Southeast. His experience with the development side of the business gives him a unique perspective from which to advise his clients.
Barry joined CBRE|Raleigh in 1993 and now leads CBRE|Raleigh’s Land Services Group, a team of four experienced professionals that specialize in disposition, acquisition and advisory services for raw land, entitled land, improved residential lots, master-planned communities and redevelopment sites.
- CBRE, Raleigh 2009 Broker of the Year Award Winner
- CBRE, Raleigh 2007 Top Producer of the Year Award Winner
- CBRE, Raleigh 2004 Top Producer of the Year Award Winner
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Member, Urban Land Insitute (ULI)
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment Manager Organization (CCIM)
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington - Bachelor of Science
Recently Represented Clients
- Advance Auto Parts
- Cherokee Investment Partners
- Church of Latter Day Saints
- Crown Companies
- Davis Development
- Food Lion
- Harris Teeter
- Preston Development Company
|Ammons Property LP||Wake Forest||Residential Land||73 Acres|
|The Parks at Meadowview
||Pittsboro||Residential Land||793 Acres|
|BB&T||Zebulon||Commercial Land||49 Acres|
|Pollack Shores Development||Durham||Multifamily Land||16 Acres|
|Huggy Bear LLC||Wake Forest||Multifamily Land||24 Acres|
|Rogers Family||Wake Forest||Residential Land||54 Acres|
|Ammons Building Corp.
||Morrisville||Industrial Land||27 Acres|
|CP-Greens RDU LLC
||Morrisville||Industrial Land||9 Acres|