Barbara Perrier has been with CBRE for 29 years and is a leading investment broker specializing in industrial, office and land sales. Barbara has been among the firm’s Colbert Coldwell Circle, an elite group that is comprised of the top 3% of producers in the entire company and was appointed the elite title of Vice Chairman, the highest title a producer can achieve within CBRE and a title shared by few professionals nationally. Mrs. Perrier was the winner of the company’s Endurance of Spirit Award, given to a top professional that focuses on mentoring, philanthropy, professional development and personal enrichment.
Barbara and her team executed 60 deals in 2017 with a total transaction value in excess of $2.4 billion. Mrs. Perrier is one of the leading investment professionals in the region, and was awarded Broker of the Year for 2016 and Top Industrial Sale (Gold & Silver) for 2017 by the Los Angeles Business Journal with her partner Darla Longo.
A key player within CBRE’s Institutional Group (IG), she has facilitated many complex, multi-market dispositions including over 12,000 acres of land sales and major sales and portfolios.
Barbara and her partner Darla Longo are part of National Partners—a group of leading CBRE IG Professionals across the United States www.cbre.com/np. The National Partners transacted $10.8 billion in 2017.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Land Services Member
- American Industrial Real Estate Association
- ULI, IOPC Green – Industrial and Office Park Development Council
- CBRE’s Women’s Network Group Board and Founding Member
- CBRE Institutional Group
- University of California, Los Angeles (1988), Bachelor of Arts; English
- Top 1% of CBRE and #1 producer in the Los Angeles office 2015, #1 in the Glendale office 2017, 2016
- Colbert Coldwell Circle/Top National Producer Award, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2003 and 2001
- 2019 William H. McCarthy Award recipient
- Rexie (NAIOP), Investment Broker of the Year, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011
- LABJ Award – Broker of the Year 2016 and Largest # of Sales Transactions & Total Annual Sales Results by Deal Volume – 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014, 2015, 2016
- CBRE Teamwork Award (2011)
- CBRE Spirit of Endurance Award (2004)
- Regional “Rookie of the Year” (1991)