At CBRE, Austin is responsible for sales and leasing activity for industrial real estate transactions. Austin’s responsibilities include working closely with industrial clients, developers and investors who rely on market expertise to look for new opportunities to grow and expand their operations.
Austin began his career in commercial real estate in August 2017.
Prior to joining CBRE, Austin worked in the banking industry for Bank of Oklahoma and First Fidelity Bank. He began his career as a Personal Banker, consistently achieving high loan production numbers. Throughout his tenure in the banking industry, he was promoted to a Personal Banker Trainer where he oversaw the training and development of all new Personal Bankers.
- 2013 - 2014, DriveTime Automotive Group - Sales Associate
- 2014 - 2015, Bank of Oklahoma - Senior Relationship Banker
- 2015 - 2017, First Fidelity Bank - Personal Banker III, Personal Banker Trainer
- 2017 - Present, CBRE, Inc. - Industrial Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Relations - The University of Oklahoma