Austin joined CBRE, Inc. in May 2013 as an intern for the Office Leasing team and now works as an Associate. Austin specializes in the leasing and sales efforts throughout the Greater Memphis Area.
As Associate, he also works with the Senior Vice President to represent current clients, and determine potential properties where CBRE may obtain exclusive rights to represent landlords in leasing and disposition efforts.
Prior to CBRE, Austin worked as a financial representative intern with Northwestern Mutual Financial.
- Chairman, Young Professionals for American Cancer Society (YPACS)
- Board Member, Local Workforce Development Board - Area 13
- Board Member, University of Memphis, Memphis Institute for Leadership Education (MILE) Program
- Graduate, Embark Leadership program, New Memphis Institute
- Tennessee Real Estate license
- Lipscomb Pitts Breakfast Club "Spark Award" winner - 2014
- Graduate, Embark Leadership Program, New Memphis Institute
- University of Memphis, Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude