Ashley Yording supports a team of twelve brokers and associates in CBRE Chicago’s Capital Markets group with a focus on investment properties, specifically hotels. The group’s activity is primarily in the lodging sector and includes transaction and asset management, advisory and capital market services. She performs a wide range of tasks including building and maintaining databases, assisting with property marketing including advertisement, and updating transaction documentation.
Ashley began her career in CBRE’s Global Corporate Services group, under the Facilities Management service line. She joined CBRE’s Walgreens account in 2013, where she served as the central point of contact for all administrative functions within the department, including vendor management. Ashley preformed an integral communications role for the internal recognition and rewards program through the creation, maintenance and distribution of a quarterly newsletter.
- 2017 Client Services Person of the Year
- CBRE Cares Chicago Philanthropy Committee – Marketing/Communications Co-Chair
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization - National Membership Coordinator
- CBRE Women's Network - Member
- Western Illinois University, Bachelors of Arts, Communication and Marketing