As a Senior Vice President at CBRE, Mr. Wahl has 47 years of experience across the real estate environment from leasing and sales to development, both industrial and retail.
Mr. Wahl has been involved with a number of start-up companies throughout the West and has been involved with the national roll-outs of some of these companies: Costco Wholesale, Seattle’s Best Coffee, IKEA, Sur La Table, and Eagle Hardware / Lowe’s. He has been responsible for the work in the greater Seattle area for Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. In addition, Art has been in the development arm of Krispy Kreme in the Northwest.
Professional Affiliations / Acccreditations
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Seattle University Regent
- University Child Development School Board Past
- University Prep Board
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Washington Athletic Club
- Seattle Tennis Club
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Goodwill Industries
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Law Seminars Faculty, 10 years
- Senior Vice President, CBRE (1999–Present)
- President, Wahl & Associates, Inc. (1984–1999)
- Founder/Partner, Macaulay, Nicholls-Colliers (1981–1984)
- Vice President of Industrial Properties (1971–1981)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Brokerage
- Real Estate Salesperson, Industrial Properties (1969–1971)
- Henry Broderick Commercial Brokerage Division
- Property Manager, Broderick Property Management (1966–1969)
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts
- GAP N.W.
- Sur La Table National
- IKEA N.W.
- Eagle Hardware N.W.
- Lowes Hardware N.W.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee National
- Banana Republic N.W.
- World Wrapps N.W.
- K & L Beverage N.W.
- Callison Partners N.W.
- Old Navy N.W.
- Costco Wholesale National
- Warner Brothers N.W.
- Krispy Kreme N.W.
- Home Depot N.W.