Arnold Vieyra is a Vice President for CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services and a member of CBRE’s Seniors Housing & Healthcare specialty practice group. Specializing in the seniors housing and healthcare sector for over 18 years, Arnold’s experience includes valuation, due diligence, asset management, and market feasibility assignments in the senior housing and healthcare industry.
Property types included senior apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation hospitals, transitional care facilities, psychiatric hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, specialty hospitals and short-term acute care hospitals. Assignments have been conducted on a nationwide basis.
Arnold has performed valuation assignments of proposed, vacant and existing income-producing properties Arnold’s expertise has been used by clients for conventional and HUD lending, market studies for proposed projects, litigation support, asset allocation, due diligence and bankruptcy proceedings.
Mr. Vieyra’s expertise has been used by a broad base of lenders, investment firms, developers, and operating companies, commercial banks and REITs.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #14810). As of the current date, Arnold Vieyra, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Arizona – 31438
- California – AG028932
- Colorado – CG100004662
- Nevada – A.0006877-CG
- Texas – TX-1336171-G
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.; Political Science
- Appraisal Institute
- Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Multiple Advanced Level Courses