With 11 years of experience, Annie Prupas specializes in retail leasing, bringing a successful track record representing both tenants and landlords in the greater Bay Area. She represents over 10 national and regional tenants and handles over 700,000 square feet of retail space in a variety of neighborhood, community and power centers (both ground up and existing). Annie specializes in executing effective roll-outs for tenants such as Total Wine & More, The Habit Burger Grill, Starbucks, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, Barry’s Bootcamp and Project Juice.
Over the course of her career, Annie has developed strong leasing expertise on properties like East Bay Bridge, Pacific Commons & The Block, Strawberry Village and Hamilton Marketplace, while working for such clients as La Salle Investment Management, Kimco, Grosvenor, Catellus and many others. As a key member of CBRE’s retail leasing practice, Annie delivers creative solutions for her clients backed by CBRE’s industry-leading platform.
Mrs. Prupas started her career in commercial real estate at Cushman & Wakefield (formerly Terranomics Retail Services) in 2006.
- Pacific Commons & The Block, Fremont - 1,000,000+ SF
- RiverPointe Center, West Sacramento - 800,000 SF
- East Bay Bridge, Emeryville - 435,000 SF
- Fountains at Roseville, Roseville - 375,000 SF
- Nut Tree, Vacaville - 330,000 SF
- Plaza 580, Livermore - 297,102 SF
- Napa Junction, Phase II American Canyon - 215,000 SF
- Capitol Square Mall, San Jose - 200,000 SF
- Montecito Plaza, Rafael 120,000 SF
- Strawberry Village, Mill Valley - 175,000 SF
- Fashion Faire Plaza, San Leandro - 92,255 SF
- Hamilton Marketplace, Novato - 88,500
- Sunnyvale Shopping Center, Sunnyvale - 54,329 SF
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Chainlinks Retail Advisors
- CoStar Power Broker 2011 - Present
- University of Arizona, BA