Anne P. Rahm is Vice President of CBRE’s Corporate Capital Markets group serving clients across the United States. The group provides qualitative and quantitative analysis as well as exceptional execution capabilities for corporately occupied or owned real estate. Corporate Capital Market’s diverse real estate knowledge is combined with deep expertise in finance, accounting, capital markets, development and construction. By melding these skill sets, CBRE creates highly advanced execution strategies including a full range of real estate and credit-based transaction structures.
As a 25-year veteran of the commercial real estate, corporate banking and finance sector, Ms. Rahm advises and executes customized real estate monetization strategies on behalf of her clients. With a concentration in structured financing and commercial real estate, Ms. Rahm maximizes the value created by leasehold and credit for single-tenant and corporate-owned properties.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Rahm was with Grubb & Ellis as a member of the Institutional Capital Markets group, specifically Corporate Finance.
Prior to Grubb & Ellis, Ms. Rahm was a Corporate Lending Officer in Washington D.C., Detroit and Chicago with a combined portfolio in excess of $1.1 billion. Ms. Rahm was also co-founder and principal/treasurer of Noble Building Company, a private real estate investment and development firm.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Women's Network
- Urban Land Institute
- Miami University, BA Diplomacy & Foreign Affairs/Political Science & Economics
- American University, London, U.K. – Economics and Government
- London Chamber of Commerce – Middle East & African Affairs
- American Institute of Banking, Washington, D.C.
- ZF Group | Investment Sale | 180,230 SF | Michigan
- Patrol Road | Investment Sale | 200,000 SF | Indiana
- EZ Park New Orleans | Investment Sale | 188,962 SF | Louisiana
- Thorntons HQ | Build to Suit | 90,000 SF | Kentucky
- Snap-On | Build to Suit | 137,500 SF | Kentucky
- CoBank | Build to Suit | 296,000 SF | Colorado
- Airport Park | Investment Sale | 664,645 SF | Michigan
- Beam, Inc. | Build to Suit | 600,000 SF | Kentucky
- Texas Dept. of Transportation | Advisory | 351,235 SF | Texas
- Trinity Health HQ | Investment Sale | 373,593 SF | Michigan
- Motorola | Sale/Leaseback | $1.2 million | Florida
- International Paper | Build to Suit | 200,000 SF | Kansas
- Vulcan Material Company | Sale/Leaseback | 154 Acres | Texas
- Fairlane Office and Flex Portfolio | Investment Sale | 1.2 million | Michigan
- AdvancePierre Foods | Sale/Leaseback | 246,851 | Oklahoma
- Chrysler Distribution | Investment Sale | 1.2 million | Michigan