As Vice President with CBRE’s Brokerage Services, Annah Moore delivers exceptional client outcomes by leveraging her extensive experience in Northern Colorado commercial real estate. Working in all commercial and development product types including investment, land, industrial, office and retail, Annah provides attention, collaboration, integrity and enthusiasm, earning her the respect of her clients as well as that of the brokerage community.
Annah excels in solving complex real estate challenges by ensuring her clients are being heard and their needs met. She prides herself on market knowledge, strong work ethic and exceptional client service, working closely with clients to accomplish their real estate goals. Consistent feedback is that Annah listens, solves challenging problems and adds value in all facets of a transaction. On the buyer/tenant side, this involves site selection, analysis, negotiation and closing. For sellers and landlords, Annah provides competitive analysis, guidance in valuation, marketing, negotiation and closing assistance.
Working as a commercial broker in Northern Colorado since 2001, Annah has been directly involved in well over 300 transactions and $100 million of volume including office build-to-suits, investment property sales, site selection and landlord/seller representation.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors® (NCCAR), 2017 President, Board of Directors
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
Colorado Association of Realtors® (CAR)
Montana State University, Bachelor of Science; Business and Marketing
- You will not find a broker with better follow-through and attention to detail. She is not just reactive—she intelligently takes the initiative. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have found Annah Moore. - Ned Giles, Attorney and Investor
- Annah has worked with us through numerous complicated negotiations and has been a very valuable resource in bringing them to successful closings. Her experience, market knowledge, ability to handle both sales and leasing, as well as her hard work and cheerful disposition, make her a great choice. I would recommend her to anyone. - Mike Prenzlow, Chief Financial Officer, Pawnee Leasing Corporation
- Annah has my complete confidence, trust, future business and referrals. It has been a pleasure working with her. -Bill McIntyre, Pastor and Investor
- Annah was both professional and compassionate to our situation. She treated me like I was her only client and always gave me her full attention through our challenging practice transition. - Greg Evans, DDS, Big Grins Pediatric Dentistry
- Having witnessed a great deal of sincere effort and good judgement, Annah Moore has contributed positively to numerous transactions and projects with which I have been involved. I am happy to recommend her as an advisor/broker. - Garth Rogers, Retired Attorney and Investor
- After 3 years and two top notch firms representing the sale of our building, Annah Moore took over the listing and brought us from talking to contract to close in less than 10 weeks. Her skills from a professional attitude, responsible follow ups and ability to market, got the deal done. - Dr. Huff & Dr. Wehr, Precision Spinal Care
- I have had the pleasure of working with Annah Moore on numerous real estate transactions both as a Buyer and a Landlord. Annah is a Pro. She is extremely knowledgeable and I always rely on her for recommendations. In addition to having a wonderful personality, Annah invests the necessary time, energy and patience required to do a great job for her clients. - Dave Nichols, Investor