As Managing Director for CBRE, Ann Chevalier leads San Diego’s Asset Services division; comprising of over 50 professionals and approximately 17 million square feet of retail, office and industrial, mixed-use projects throughout the County. Ann’s responsibilities include all facets of CBRE corporate initiatives, business development, staff management, operations and maintenance, owner/client relations. Ann manages all facets of client relationships and requests, negotiates and supervises all management agreements, oversees construction management and processes local project accounting. Ann is an extremely thorough, detail oriented and highly responsive individual with a strong track record of excellent service with clients and employees throughout Asset Services.
Ann has been with the Asset Services Division of CBRE for 17 years, and has been involved in a wide variety of industrial, retail and office management assignments. Ann currently serves on the Field Advisory Board for Asset Services and has received multiple awards over her career such as Real Estate Manager of the Year, Team of the Year, Brokerage Services Platform Award, Mentor of the Year, Team Leader of the Year.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Field Advisory Board for Asset Services
- Licensed California Real Estate Sales Person
- Mentor of the Year (2010)
- Brokerage Services Platform Award (2009)
- Team Leader of the Year (2007)
- Team of the Year (2005, 2008)
- Real Estate Manager of the Year (2003)
- Real Estate Manager of the Year (2002)
- Distinguished Achievement Award (2001)
- Pursuing Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)