Angela Williams has been working as a Project Manager with CBRE for almost 3 years, specializing in Commercial office build-out, Tenant Improvement renovations and Retail Construction Management. She was recruited to CBRE in 2014 while working alongside the Project Management Group at CBRE as an architectural and interior design lead on two successful projects. Her architectural and interior design background brings an additional level of knowledge to the Cincinnati Team.
Angela additionally serves as a Commercial/Corporate Specialist supporting CBRE Corporate Services through new business development and programmatic corporate expertise with knowledge in cross-selling all CBRE service lines for fully integrated programs.
Prior to joining CBRE, she operated as an Interior Designer at TDA Interiors and TDA Architecture from 2007 to 2014 specializing in tenant improvement and value-engineering efforts including finishes, furniture and construction materials. She also worked as a Project Manager of Interior Design and Architectural for several successful corporate and hospitality renovations and relocations that include Pepsi Co, PowerNet Global, Acosta Sales and Marketing, Salon Concepts, Commonwealth Hotels, Westin Cincinnati, Pilot Builders, Plante Moran, Gateway Investment Advisors, and Strata-G.
- Providing Project Management services for the construction and relocation of Harlow-HRK. Harlow-HRK, previously located in two offices in Springdale, OH and one office in Newport, KY merged their multiple offices into one 23,000+ sq. ft. office space in Newport, KY. Services for this project included: architectural, general contractor, low voltage, audio visual and security procurement along with furniture installation and order coordination. Close supervision of budget and schedule was provided in order to smoothly orchestrate the architectural needs, Construction progress and the overall move. The project came in under anticipated budget by over $200,000 and the move transition was smooth and on time.
- Closely managed the complete 20,000+ sq. ft. build out for PL Marketing’s corporate office located on the 8th floor at 300 Dave Cowen Boulevard in Newport, KY. Management included coordinating with selected Architectural Firm to execute accurate drawings for Construction. Bidding and coordinating Low Voltage and Audio Visual needs as well as coordinating requirements for new furniture and relocation of personnel to new office space. Additionally, she was hired to provide Project Management services for the expansion of the 7th floor mock grocery store for PL Marketing, located in the same Newport building.
- Provided services as Architectural / Design lead for the retail salon chain, Salon Concepts in the Cincinnati area for over 10 locations. After successfully completing the 10+ Cincinnati Location, Architectural and Interior Design services we provided for 5 locations in Minneapolis areas. Services included, providing new standards packet for finishes, millwork and fixtures for Minneapolis area as well as Test Fits, Space Planning and Construction Document development.
- While employed as an Interior Designer with TDA Interiors, successfully managed and designed projects multiple concurrently ranging in sizes from 2,000 sq. ft. up to 25,000 sq. ft.
- CREW – Commercial Real Estate Women
- Special Events Committee Member
- CBRE Women’s Network
- Cincinnati Office Co - Field Delegate
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association board member
- Treasurer for Cincinnati/Dayton Chapter; 2013—2015
- University of Louisville, Bachelor of Fine Arts; Interior Architecture, 2007
- Veritiv Corporation
- Round Towers Technology
- Hamilton County Public Defender
- PL Marketing
- Point Click Care
- Mount St. Joe
- The Barre Code
- Total Display Solutions
- We Olive LLC
- Rent A Center
- Slate Properties
- Fund Evaluation Group
- Catholic Health Initiatives
- Towers Watson
- Blue Ash Business Place
- NNN250 Building
- TIAA CREF
- Pepsi Co
- PowerNet Global
- Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Salon Concepts
- Commonwealth Hotels