Recognized as Top Producer + Trusted Partner who helps clients make sound real estate decisions that reduce costs, manage risk + improve efficiency to reveal powerful results. Initiated commercial real estate brokerage career in boutique, entrepreneurial firm which sold to CBRE, Inc., in 2015.
Extensive transactional experience negotiating business terms + navigating legal review / approvals. Helm top-performing Occupier + Advisory team + champion cross-geographical-border collaboration to deliver full cycle integration. Elegantly resolve complexity; execute bold decisions; and, rally teams toward common goals.
Served as long-term preferred advisor to top clients: City of Tulsa (11 years); Chesapeake Energy (6 years); Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group + Hertz (9 years); Hilti (8 years); Access Midstream + Williams (7 years).
Realized high-impact results with top corporations; e.g., $52M / 627K sq. ft.; $39M / 550K sq. ft.; and many more measurable outcomes with brand name enterprises.
- Global President, Society of Industrial & Office Realtors
- 2X performed as Master of Ceremonies as Global President to 730/950 attendees respectively
- Director, National Association of Realtors
- President, Tulsa NAIOP Chapter
- President, Oklahoma CCIM Chapter
- Trustee, SIOR Foundation
- Master in Corporate Real Estate, CoreNet Global
- 3X NAIOP Deal of the Year
- 2X, 50 Making a Difference
- NAIOP Member of the Year Award
- Pinnacle Award, Mayor Commission
- ALM Media Board of Advisors
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- SIOR – Society of Office and Industrial Realtors
- MCR – Masters in Corporate Real Estate from CoreNet Global
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
Partial Client List
- Access Midstream Partners, LP
- Ardent Health Services
- Baker Hughes
- Chesapeake Energy
- Coca Cola Enterprises
- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group
- McJunkin Red Man
- US Cellular
- Ernst & Young
- Hilti, Inc.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Leucadia National Corporation
- Merrill Lynch
- Quik Trip
- One Technology Center (City of Tulsa), $52M, 627,000 SF
- Techridge Office Complex, $39M, 550,000 SF
- HQ Sale Leaseback (Hilti), $23M, 550,000 SF
- SRI Real Estate Properties Portfolio (Sonic), $7M, 7,689 SF
- HQ Sale - DTAG Plaza (Hertz), $7M, 400,000 SF
- CLDC (Chesapeake Energy), $5M, 53,600 SF